Welcome Sisters, Brothers, Mothers and Fathers who join this blog. All Love!

We started Agnihotra Homa Therapy 1978. We have been doing Homa Farming in the Middle East and lecture on our personal experiences in Europe and Asia. Most impressive experience with this Technology was the miraculous healings we experienced on us,on our children, family members, friends and neigbours. On our farm we only used Agnihotra ash powder, Agnihotra Ash water solution and of course the regular performance of Agnihotra as well as other Homa Fires.Wonderful how easy this process is. Not much education required. It's simple and easy applicable in everyones busy life, because it just takes 5 to 10 minutes of our time, depend on the experience. We invite you: "Come join us and heal the world. God bless you."(Please note: articles published may not be of our opinion, but for the sake of comunication, education, exchange and discussion papers are posted here).

Mittwoch, 23. November 2011

Personal Swadhyaya – like to share it with you.

(In the name of God. Bismillahi Rahmani Rahim) What is humility? Why is it so difficult to be humble? Humility is a state of mind – also it is a naturel state of mind, but as we grow from child to adulthood we lose more and more this blissful character for the tendency to control and to rule. It is easy to get back! Saints tell us: To “BE”! Not to judge! Not to complain! To be humble! All this may be clear and understandable but also difficult to understand. What does it mean? If we are able to understand it, do we really get it? What means to “BE”? Of course as I am aware that I am alive - I Am. Or do I miss something here? If I speak about I AM what do I refer too. What is I AM? Well, according to Saints ”I AM” is the ONE without a second. It is the ultimate realization of being divine, interconnected to everything. Yes, what does that mean? Am I crazy or out of mind to consider man been part of ALL and divine? What is divine? What is the why of our existence or the existence of that what we call creation? Watch, bless, accept! No need to fight……. My beloved Master said:” Be in the world, but not of the world.” This sentence is so deep, so meaningful. Every day to pray:” Divine grace not my will thy will be done, let me see with your eyes, let me speak with your words and let me listening with your love and understanding. May I realize and live Thy divine love. Humility is gratitude for every moment in live. Humility is to accept. Humility is to respect. Humility is to love thy neighbor as thyself. Humility is being ready to help, ready to listen, ready to support, and ready to BE. A humble man does not judge. “NOW”. “NOW” is the moment to BE. IT IS ONLY DIFFICULT TO BE HUMBLE AS LONG AS WE DO “WANT”. Leaving likes and dislikes and surrender with gratitude lead to our heart and into humility by nature, that what we are, our real nature, divine. OM SHREE

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen